Job Description Summary
The Sales Specialist is the Clinical & Technical Sales expert for the LCS products/solutions & is expected to differentiate these offerings conveing compelling value propositions.
Responsible for all clinical & technical aspects of the sales process (wing to wing) from enquirery to installation sign off.
Establish & develop strong relationship with departmental clinical and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and provide ongoing accout support & intamecy. Work in partnership with the Account Manager to create and win sales opportunities.Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish & maintain strong clinical & technical relationships with Customer decisionmakers and influencers and provide ongoing IB support and intamecy growing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty throuh regular visits/interaction.
- Responsible for all clinical & technical aspects of the sales process (wing to wing) from enquirery to installation sign off
- Develop & use a deep clinical & technical expertise to differentiate our solutions
- Achieve the Quarterly Operating Plan in terms of financial performance and qualitative objectives
- Promote/Sell the benefits & USP's of our clinical and technical solutions creating value added propositions
- Work in partnership with the Account Manager to create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively & efficiently.
- Experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. Biomedical Engineering)
- Excellent product & sector knowledge.
- Strong product demonstration experience in a complex sales environment involving multiple decision-makers/influencers.
- Ability to energise, develop & build rapport at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to analyze complex customer data & develop & comunicate clinicaly and technicaly sound sales solutions.
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Acute Care & Theatre Access Certification
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Proven Customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment.
- Strong written & verbal communication & clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Excellent interpersonal, teaching and presentation skills.
- Able to work individually and as part of a remote team.