Interim Waste Advisor Support
Pay rate: Up to £20.68 max per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
This will be site based – not working from home.
- Familiar with radioactive waste management who can work liaise with external consultants and contractors on site, support/compile and produce waste management reports to enable waste package consignments.
- Understands and support best practice methodology (BPM) and justifications.
- Support appointed waste officers to ensure issues associated with waste consignments are resolved in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years relevant nuclear experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active approach
- Knowledge of waste consignment and associated documentation would be advantageous
- Willing to undertake further relevant training
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- Additional Requirements:
- SC - security clearance but can commence on BPSS
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience.
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.