Interim Engineer -Remote Working
Pay Rate: Up to £395.89 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Must have a good awareness/experience of Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) or working in an RF engineering environment
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- ONC in an Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering
- Discipline or appropriate equivalent engineering qualification (Level 3 of equivalent)
- Knowledge of TSCM
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for