- Permanent opportunity for a full stack developer in London
- MUST be eligible for SC security clearance
- £50,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience
- London based
- To apply please email email@example.com or call 0117 332 0516
WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting a permanent full stack developer for a prestigious client to work on a portfolio of projects; due to the nature of the client you must be able to obtain SC security clearance
WHAT WILL THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER BE DOING?
We are looking for someone to join the team and hit the ground running, with that in mind we are looking for someone with experience of digital customer experience and be eligible to hold UK security clearance. We are looking for someone who is capable of leading the development and delivery of engaging web, mobile and tablet experiences. This client offers a great base salary and career progression opportunities.
THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE….
- SC Clearance is preferred but not essential
- Experience of cloud native development including serverless application development approaches
- Experience using one or more serverless frameworks such as AWS Amplify, AWS Lambada, Google Cloud Functions etc.
- Strong experience of web standards
- Experience of continuous integration / DevOps
- Show an understanding of Progressive Web App development approaches
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Experience of Test Driven or Behaviour Driven development
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org - I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Dominic Barbet. I look forward to hearing from you.