Job Description Summary Responsible for multiple projects as a project leader or internal consultant. Will lead highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas. Will work across multiple technical or functional domains. Provide leadership on transformation strategy and execution.
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
• Enable the transformation of underlying technology platforms across portfolios by defining the future state and the execution path
• Contribute to the development of project and data delivery platforms with reusable components across teams that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Effectively monitor and control costs in the organization
• Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
• Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
• Participates in the enterprise architecture domain governance model.
• Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
For roles outside USA:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with significant experience.
For roles in USA:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience 8 years
• Very strong knowledge of modern software architecture and practices, with hands-on approach to delivery
• Very strong DevOps and SDLC experience, aligned to modern technologies (kubernetes, containerisation, headless, etc)
• Ability to consult customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level
• Ability to analyze, design, and develop a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business.
• Working knowledge of configuration choices and related cost implications; Experience with complex solution configurations.
• Knowledgeable of full range of solution catalog within a business unit and able to discuss overall solution at depth.
• Experience sustaining operational stability through various life cycle phases (planning, implementation, steady state, de-commissioning); Ability to provision and budget via capital and operating.
• Able to lead early stage customer interactions; Guide customers as they develop confidence and comfort with approaches and integrate with their legacy tech investments.
• Adept at navigating the organizational matrix; understanding people's roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates.
• Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement
• Able to articulate the value of what is most important to the business/customer to achieve outcomes
• Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts.
• Possess extensive knowledge of full solution catalog within a business unit and proficiency in discussing each area at an advanced level.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification
• Demonstrated working knowledge of internal organization
• Foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources, rally teammates.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners and customer personnel.
• Demonstrated Change Management /Acceleration capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all organizational levels
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Ability to influence and build consensus with other Information Technology (IT) teams and leadership
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This Job Description is intended to provide a high level guide to the role. However, it is not intended to amend or otherwise restrict/expand the duties required from each individual employee as set out in their respective employment contract and/or as otherwise agreed between an employee and their manager.
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: No