Joining our team means you're helping to deliver our vision > - keeping the world flying with one of over 73,000 Meggitt-equipped aircraft taking off every second of every day; protecting countless lives with our technology, keeping those who put their lives at risk safer and ensuring that the lights stay on for millions of people worldwide.
With over 160 years of history, innovation's at the heart of everything we do in our aerospace, defence and selected energy markets Our global approach to lean manufacturing is the driving force on our journey to operational excellence and our goal to provide the best technology, products and service to our Customers.
We'll help shape your career and provide you with the right learning, development and growth opportunities; we're working hard to create a High Performance Culture where we live our Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
your extraordinary. Join us and be part of our diverse Meggitt team.
The ERP Integration Lead sits within the IT manufacturing applications arena. The role will work closely with the business and a wide range of IT functions to ensure that SAP projects in an ECC6.0 environment are delivered successfully from an integration perspective. The role skillset is broad and requires in-depth SAP functional and technical knowledge along with IT infrastructure and security knowledge, which is especially relevant when deploying a new warehouse. The Integration Lead is accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer is whole, fit for purpose, consistent across businesses, aligns with the Meggitt SAP template and satisfies the business requirements.
Works closely with the IT teams, SAP Architects, Project Managers, Senior Stakeholders and other business teams to understand current and future business requirements, products and operations, and to use this understanding to clearly articulate and document where required SAP requirements architecture, design and development teams.#LI-SJ1
- Act as the subject matter expert to projects on SAP manufacturing aspects and capability and what the art of the possible is.
- Ensure the total solution does not have any integration gaps and also manage dependencies.
- Grow a solid SAP functional delivery team trusted to deliver excellence.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, process reviews, shadowing, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task & workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, identify and close gaps, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and SAP functional and technical requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts on standard templates, including but not limited to Integration Plans, Process Flows, Technical Design, Solution Design, User Stories, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements ensuring there are no gaps between the various functional and technical components.
- Act as the liaison between the customer community and the IT teams regards SAP capability.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability, functionality and performance needs.
- Experienced SAP Subject Matter Expert who is able to engage with business, extract business requirements and define a SAP solution.
- Well versed in all modules of SAP such as Finance, Project Systems, Procurement, Material Management, Inventory Management, Plant Maintenance, Sales & Distribution, Production Planning, Ops Planning, Quality Management and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul.
- Must have worked in customized processes and solutions within the SAP arena
- Must have worked in RICEF developments, Exposure to BAPI, User exits
- Able to build, grow and successfully manage a team of functional roles.
- Specify requirements for toolset adaptions, acceptance testing of implemented solutions, develop migration strategies and plans
- Provide Technical expertise within all functional areas with the team, prove accountability and be a role models to others
- Ensure processes, deliverables and responsibilities are fully aligned with strategic priorities / goals of the organization
- Familiar with IT terminology, including architectural models and approaches, database technologies, development methodologies, testing and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of appropriate legislation, including the Data Protection Act, DFARS and ITARS
- Able to facilitate workshops, lead discussions and gain consensus views on decisions
- Knowledge of business processes, commercial drivers and activities
Meggitt is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business and that building a culture of respect and appreciation will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.