Interim Management Accountant -Remote Working
Pay Rate: Up to £375 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- To produce journals and reconciliations
- To extract and analyse data from various sources
- Explain any variances/anomalies in the data
- Work with the team to ensure business as usual
- Undertake other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Experience of Financial Management gained within a public sector organisation
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of using Oracle
- Good analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for