Senior Tester - SC Cleared
Test Analyst - SC Cleared
We have partnered with a IT Service Provider who are looking for a Test Analyst to work with one of their defence customers based in Basingstoke.
You will be working on an initial contract running up until September providing specialist testing advice and delivery, also being accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
Due to the nature of the role SC Clearance is required as a minimum.
You will have the opportunity to further your experience and knowledge of:
- Producing accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- Producing test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
- Good familiarity with testing tools.
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
- Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
- Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams.
- Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
Throughout this contract you will be:
- Creating test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigating and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organising test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Creating high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
- Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
If you would like more information, please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or email
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Tester - SC Cleared
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly