Job Description Summary
Software Test Engineer to work on product test and deployment automation.Job Description Role Summary/Purpose
As a software development engineer in test, you will be part of a team responsible for the creation, execution and maintenance of the automated testing and deployment solution. Test automation using a variety of industry standard test tools and programming languages will be a core part of the role along with involvement with product deployment through an Infrastructure as Code framework. You will work in a multi-disciplined team using Agile methodology along with a drive for continuous improvement to ensure that we deliver high quality products to our customers.Responsibilities
- Create and maintain automated tests and test frameworks.
- Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code scripts.
- Keep up to date on current test automation technologies and processes.
- Be an active participant in the definition of the automation test strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Passion for technology.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- At least 2 years' experience in a software discipline.
- Experience using 3rd party automation tools such as SoapUI, Selenium, Katalon Studio.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code systems such as Chef, Puppet, Terraform.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows 10 and Windows Server.
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Knowledge of microservices (for example: Docker/Kubernetes)
- General understanding of testing techniques (for example: Black box, White box, Grey box, Performance, Load, Security, Usability).