We are looking for a Project Manager with active Security Clearance that has documented experience within Central Government / Defence Sectors.
You will be an IT professional who has a proven track record in managing software base-lines and 3rd party integrations. Supporting specialist applications to improve business operations, and then to plan and execute the release, integration and testing following an Agile methodology.
As a global IT Services firm, you will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their specialist Defence & National Security team.
We support secure organisations and are proud to be part of the Defence community. Our long-standing affiliation within Defence & National Security forms a major part of our responsible business drive.
The team design, develop and test the infrastructure platform for Defence & National Security Systems. The teams are responsible for the entire development chain – from requirements analysis, development, testing, and validation to demonstrating the current status of the product.
- Deliver the work stream against the agreed Time and Quality commitments.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of processes
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key customers, user personnel and key third party suppliers.
- Manage implementation incidents to a successful conclusion
- Acts as escalation point and generate reports to the Programme Manager
- Manage the preparation of regular internal and external reports to the key Stakeholders.
- Manage the Risks team RAID
- Engage with the formal Change Requests across the Project activities
- Ensure Lessons Learned reviews are conducted at key milestone events and the findings incorporated into outstanding delivery activities.
- Previous experience working with stakeholders to define requirements and understand their ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ states.
- Providing recommendations utilising your experience and the tools/technology at your disposal
- Strong client facing, customer and stakeholder management skills
- Project planning, reporting and documentation
- Prince 2, APM PMQ, Risk Management – MOR
- Full project life cycle development
- Helping to transition clients away from legacy systems to modern technology environments by preparing the organisation and employees for change
- Experience of planning and delivering & supporting specialist applications to improve business operations, and then to plan and execute the release, integration and testing following an Agile methodology
Role: Project Manager
Location: Basingstoke / Bracknell
Salary: £45,000 - £70,000 + Package
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700