Working on a large change programme/digital transformation project my client is looking for a communications and Business Change Manager - this will be a 12 month renewable contract Outside IR35
You will be responsible for the following:
- Support change practitioners throughout the business in delivering local change initiatives.
- Identifying people related risks to project delivery and risks to business as usual operations caused by the project.
- Preparing affected business areas for the transition to new ways of working.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop effective and appropriate communications.
- Working with specialists to develop appropriate training materials to support change activities.
Providing feedback to the Head of Business Change on benefits realisation progress
- Leading the design of change management activities in the business and managing their delivery using the company change process and tools.
- Applying a company-wide approach to business change across a portfolio of projects and initiatives.
- Establishing and implementing the mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured.
- Delivering assigned projects in accordance with requirements and operational constraints.
- Building effective stakeholder relationships and manage their expectations to meet underlying business needs.
- Working with the business to optimise the timing, scale and method of releasing project and change deliverables into business operations.
- Actively seeking feedback from affected areas of the business and using this to inform future approaches to change management.
- Ensuring that the affected business areas are supported through transition phases and that activities and measures are in place to reinforce new ways of working.
- Assisting the Head of Business Change in maintaining a network/community of practice of change leads and practitioners across the business.