Job Description Summary
We are delighted to present the fantastic opportunity for a Sales Specialist to join our UK team, to lead our Accessories & Service portfolio for the Life Care Solutions business, for the Central Zone, England (North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Humberside, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, N & S Lincolnshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire). The Sales Specialist is the Clinical & Technical Sales expert for Service Sales and Accessories and is expected to differentiate these offerings conveying compelling value propositions. This role will establish & develop strong relationships with departmental, clinical and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and provide ongoing account support & intimacy.Job Description
- Grow Service Contract, non- Contract, Spare Parts and Accessories revenue within defined territory
- Achievement of the Quarterly & Annual Operating Plan in terms of financial performance and qualitative objectives
- Customer contact for all inquiries relating to Service Contracts, out of contract, spare parts, technical training & clinical trials where appropriate
- To work closely with Line Manager, Field Engineers, Sales Account Managers, Equipment Sales Specialists & Product Managers
Product Clinical and Technical Expertise
- Establish and maintain up to date advanced product/solution expertise & capacity to explain & demo a specific technology in terms which are relevant and beneficial to customers to gain a clinical and commercial advantage
- Responsible for all clinical & technical aspects of the sales process (wing to wing) from inquiry to installation sign off and Product evaluations as necessary.
- Own & develop the contract landscape on territory ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction and renewals
- Partner with Biomedical customers to drive out of contract sales and explore new customised product offerings to customer requirements.
- Develop & use a deep clinical & technical expertise to differentiate our solutions vs competition
- Understand and leverage 'total cost of ownership' detail & clinical papers to gain competitive advantage/enhance relationships and drive growth
- Establish & develop strong relationship with departmental technical & clinical decision makers in their assigned accounts and provide on-going account support, partnership & intimacy
- Work in partnership with the regional Sales team to create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively & efficiently. Develop the commercial strength of our solutions by combining the strengths of our technical & product offerings
- Differentiate our products during the sales process, effectively using GE resources and product promotional materials & clinical papers to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- Establish & maintain strong clinical & technical relationships with customer decision makers and influencers and provide ongoing installed base support, growing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty through regular visits/interaction
- Identify, develop and manage strategic customers/KOL relationships
- Establish strong relationships & work closely with GE staff to ensure ongoing customer intimacy & sales opportunities are maximized.
- Experience in EBME, Medical Engineering, a Clinical or equivalent environment, medical, healthcare or Medical Sales in other clinical areas
- Strong product demonstration experience in a complex sales environment involving multiple decisionmakers/influencers
- Proven Customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment
- Ability to energize, develop & build rapport at all levels within an organisation
- Ability to analyse complex customer data & develop & communicate clinically and technically sound sales solutions
- Good understanding of general business acumen in the healthcare market
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions-based sales approach
- Candidates must be located on patch and be willing to travel
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Excellent product & sector knowledge, Enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong written, verbal communication & clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Excellent interpersonal, teaching and presentation skills