Job Description Summary
Responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives. Technical and analytic guidance of Universal Fleet Solutions ("UFS") multi-vendor service opportunities as they progress through the phases of; sales origination, commercial negotiation and execution kickoff. This role will facilitate the application of newly developed UFS capabilities onto existing GE business practices.Job Description Essential Responsibilities:
- Supporting Universal Fleet Solutions (UFS) specific sales and commercial teams with UFS related details as needed during these phases of customer engagement for both Service and Transactional origination.
- Primary responsible person supporting UFS specific technical details as needed for the preparation of Service and Transactional proposals as a central representative of the UFS implementation team.
- UFS specific matrix influencing of various teams such as however not limited to; Sales, Commercial, Methods & Processes, EHS, Application Engineering, Product Engineering, Service Execution and Fleet Reliability Operations.
- Functions as an accountable resource for ensuring high quality, well defined, timely communicated, and efficiently executed UFS opportunities as they traverse through the ITO and OTR phases.
- Owns the technical and procedural guidance regarding GE developed UFS capabilities to safely and profitably support GE business matrix goal to aggressive expand UFS opportunity volume.
- Resource to support UFS Opportunities at any stage, by providing technical expertise and timely responses to business and customer needs.
- Responsible to participate in cycle time reduction, proposal quality improvement, and technical Risk analysis and optimization.
- Participation in Renewables risk review processes.
- Participation in Renewables New Product Development processes.
- As requested support matrix functions such as however not limited to EHS & technical risk management, Bowler management approaches, technical strategy & execution development, EHS & technical risk management, issues resolutions, growth and qualiy initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aeronautical or closely related discipline OR Associates Degree and 5 years experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in wind services (O&M, large component, technical applications)
- Preferred candidates will have proficient knowledge of wind turbine components (gearbox, blades, tower, controls, etc.) and preferably with multiple OEM types
- Field Execution & team leadership experience.
- Successful experience working with customers, Sales, Commercial and Execution teams.
- Some travel required away from assignment location.
- Demonstrated sensitivity & flexibility to burgeoning opportunities and market conditions.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge or demonstrated awareness of matrix influencing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Relocation Assistance Provided: