Job Description Summary
As HR Manager for all Manufacturing employees at a large, Multi functional site you will be the first point of contact for all manufacturing employees. You will coach and upskill front line leaders helping them to build employee engagement and resolve employee concerns rapidly. You will support Managers develop their employees and where necessary manage performance, absence and conduct concerns. Working in partnership with managers and union representatives, you will ensure that we are utilising labour effectively to deliver to our customers.Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Coach and support Manufacturing People Leaders on all people related matters.
- Support People Leaders to deliver against their engagement plans
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, ensuring cases are dealt with in a timely manner and in line with Company Policy and relevant employment law.
- Building on the strong foundations within the HR team by embedding added value solutions across the business and all aspects of the employee lifecycle from recruitment to exit.
- Actively support the Supply Chain HR Manager and broader HR team on HR projects.
- Analyse people trends and analytics to enhance solutions, processes and policies that address current problems and avoid future ones
- Undertake HR administration activities for client group, support People Leaders in maintaining the HR System Workday.
- Create and deliver Front Line Leader Training
- Generalist HR experience ideally gained within manufacturing, engineering, construction, logistics, distribution or generally a shop floor or production environment.
- Experience of comfortably working in fast paced, demanding roles working to tight deadlines.
- Proven great communication skills, engaging with all levels of an organisation
- This role requires significant experience in Human Resources & Employee Human Resource Management. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Proactive and happy using own initiative
- Union Relations experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects in tandem
- Experience of using and analysing data to create proposals and drive decisions