Head of Programme Delivery - Nordic & NATO
Are you looking for a role with complex projects that will provide you with broad exposure to the whole defence industry?
A role where you can utilise your Telecoms and technical background as a Programme Manager? Where you can make a difference? Then we want to speak to you!
We are looking for a Project / Programme Manager with strong telecoms experience within governmental environments to become our Head of Programmes and join an international and multicultural team of 10.
As the Head of Programmes, you will be responsible for NATO and Nordic programmes, working on 2-5 projects at any one time with an individual value of €12-45 million. Both Nordic and NATO as business area has major programs to win in the coming years. In addition there is ongoing project which has high visibility for our customer and internally in Airbus.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Managing and leading the Program Deliveries team of project managers, and ensure an On Time, On Quality, On Cost delivery; you will especially set-up the team structure to prepare an efficient ramp-up of the future major project delivery.
- Build up a strong and certified Project team
- Being strongly involved in the execution of the bid, especially validate the program part of each proposal, including formalising and constructing formal bids
- Managing people/resources assignment, workload, development/career as well as anticipating and managing potential conflicts and priorities.
- Efficiently managing the risks/mitigation identification and actions.
- Ensuring a fruitful relationship with the key internal and external partners leading to an efficient industrial collaboration.
- Ensuring that results fit with the technical, financial and schedule KPI for each project and for the overall entity. Especially, responsible of financial results of the entity (Revenue, Project Margin and Cash); responsible to support Sales regarding Order Intake results.
- Assessment and validation of the program part of each proposal.
- On a case by case basis and by delegation of the centralized Bid Management entity Managing bids : animate a multi-functional team (sales, engineering, commercial & contracts, legal, ...); ensure relationship and coordination with internal and potential external partners.
- Supporting Sales and Business development for the increase of business of the activity : bring ideas of development and perform actions closely with Sales.
Experience required for the role:
- Strong experience in telecom business.
- Large experience of Governmental programmes management - NATO experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Project management practices, methods and tools (ARM, MS Project, ...). PMI or equivalent certification appreciated.
- Experience in medium/large-size bid management and in project industrial set-up, in an international environment, appreciated.
- Interest in getting knowledge and competence for the Nordic market
- Strong leadership, and very good relationship and communication skills (internal and external) and a synthesis mind-set.
- Customer oriented.
- Strong track record in developing new business and large bid or project management.
- Broad customer/partners networking capabilities
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We value the strength that diverse perspectives bring to our business, so if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
The successful candidate will be subject to NATO Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
In return we can offer a competitive salary with annual profit share; an ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave and strong career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
More searches like this
- Aerospace BPSS Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Norway
- Consultancy BPSS Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Norway
- Defence BPSS Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Norway
- Engineering BPSS Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Norway
- Information Technology BPSS Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Norway