Job Description Summary
Responsible for repair and maintenance of all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area. Developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customers ensuring customer satisfaction and equipment functionality.Job Description Essential Responsibilities
- Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Perform total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Communicate clearly with end-users and department managers on equipment status; maintain customer satisfaction.
- Assist in Account Sales visits, help train others where necessary, and identify Sales opportunities and communicate them to account team.
- Assist in the growth and direction of business in geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Responsibly complete all administration tasks on time (e.g., ensure timely completion of FMI's and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts).
- Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Share best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Qualified Technician/ Engineer or equivalent professional experience in medical devices, advantage: relevant Field Service experience
- Technical analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, high work standards and quality
- Customer-oriented attitude; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Valid driving license, active driving experience
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- High work standards and quality.
- Shows Initiative and motivation.
- Plans and organizes work effectively, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer skills and deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion (e.g., influences rather than directs).