Clearance Required: EU/NATO Secret
EU candidates only required!
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University Degree in the relevant discipline.
• At least 3 years of experience in handling security incident, preferably in an international environment.
• Experience in processing reported anomalies according to defined processes and procedures.
• Experience in working on 24/7 shifts or on on-call.
• Fluency in English.
• Organised, dynamic and proactive.
• Eligible for EU Security Clearance.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Experience in working with classified information is an asset
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Supervising the security and system status of the system, handling Incidents and security alerts raised by the security tools, operating the Ticketing System to log and trace the full incident handling process, in line with the operational procedures.
• When needed, contributing to provision of advice on the continuity of services, including on actions required to maintain the service, to the decision-making bodies, supporting Crisis Management and implementing the instructions issued by the relevant authorities.
• Investigating any degradation of the SECMON service and processing system anomalies.
• Ensuring that the Service Desk functions are delivered.
• Supporting the improvement of the Security Monitoring operational procedures development.
• Supporting the validation of the new releases of operational equipment.
• Participating and contributing to the review and update of the incident handling process, the lessons learnt process, and the risk and vulnerability management.
• Following training and certification, the SOC operator will be required to work as part of a 24/7 shift working and on-call duty roster.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in France
- Biotechnology SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in France
- Central Government SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in France
- Consultancy SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in France
- Cyber Security SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in France