• Software baseline Configuration Control. Management of all NCIA or COTS Software release scheduled for deployment in NCIA.
• Media distribution experience. Digital, physical and cloud distribution platforms.
• Management of the Approved Software CMDB.
• Engage with the Release & Deployment and Change Management team in support of Releases and Deployments
A minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree at a nationally recognized/certified University in a related discipline and 2 years post-related experience. Or exceptionally, the lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate's particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to NCI Agency, that is, at least 6 years extensive and progressive expertise in duties related to the function of the post.
• IT governance (GOVN6) Level 5
• IT strategy and planning (ITSP6) Level 5
• Emerging technology monitoring (EMRG6) Level 4
• Configuration management (CFMG6) Level 5
• Asset management (ASMG6) Level 4
• Change management (CHMG6) Level 2
•Reviews information systems for compliance with legislation and specifies any required changes.
•Responsible for ensuring compliance with organisational policies and procedures and overall information management strategy.IT strategy and planning
•Ensures that all stakeholders adhere to IT strategic management approach and timetables.
•Collates information and creates reports and insights to support IT strategic management processes.
•Develops and communicates plans to drive forward the strategy.
•Contributes to the development of policies, standards and guidelines for IT strategy development and planning. Emerging technology monitoring
•Maintains awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges or to enable new ways of working.
•Within own sphere of influence, works to further organisational goals, by the study and use of emerging technologies and products.
•Contributes to briefings and presentations about their relevance and potential value to the organisation. Configuration management
•Manages configuration items (CIs) and related information.
•Investigates and implements tools, techniques and processes for managing CIs and verifies that related information is complete, current and accurate. Asset management
•Controls IT assets in one or more significant areas, ensuring that administration of the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal of assets is carried out.
•Produces and analyses registers and histories of authorised assets (including secure master copies of software, documentation, data, licenses and agreements for supply, warranty and maintenance), and verifies that all these assets are in a known state and location.
•Acts to highlight and resolve potential instances of unauthorised assets such as unlicensed copies of software. Change management
•Documents changes based on requests for change.
•Applies change control procedures.
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium