• Knowledge and experience in Local and Wide Area Network technologies / infrastructures and client-server technologies;
• Knowledge and experience in designing, building and managing monitoring systems;
• Experience in COTS SW integration
• Experience on system debugging and on fault analysis;
• Knowledge of Airc2 Systems.
• Practical experience on creating system documentation and status reports.
• Knowledge of and practical experience in administering networked systems for different operating systems;
• Knowledge and experience in network monitoring protocols;
• Experience in developing custom monitoring probes
• Cisco certification associate level or higher;
• Experience in Solaris/Windows Administration;
• Knowledge of applied computer security and monitoring techniques used for information assurance purposes;
• Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
• Knowledge of air defence operations
• Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including Allied Command Operations and Allied Command Transformation.
• Design, implement and document a monitoring systems including COTS integration according to requirements
• Support site surveys, site installations and provide on-site support;
• Perform hardware, software and monitoring systems troubleshooting for the supported AirC2 systems and internal support systems;
• Maintain the associated hardware/Communication related artefacts such as Hardware/Software Requirements, Hardware./Communication Architecture, Interface and Design Specifications, installation procedures, Hardware User Manuals, As-Build Drawings and other technical documents;
• Evaluate new or changed customer requirements and update system requirements, architecture and design respectively;
• Support the integration and testing of hardware and software configuration items as required;
• Liaise with the NCI Agency Centralised Service Desk (CSD) for problem resolution and provide second-line support as required;
• Performs other duties as may be required.
A Master of Science (MSc) degree or a Bachelor of Science(BSc) degree at a nationally recognised/certified University in a technical subject with substantial ICT content or exceptionally, the lack of a university/college degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate's particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to NCI Agency; that is, at least 4 years extensive and progressive expertise in the duties related to the function of the post.
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Central Government NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Consultancy NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Netherlands