Service Level Analyst
• Excellent knowledge of Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts concepts;
• Sound knowledge, or experience, on Services management best practices from a lifecycle approach;
• Sound knowledge of ITIL processes with proven experience on one of these processes along with ITIL Foundation certification;
• Competency in ITSM Remedy;
• Competency in MS Office suite of products, proficient level (MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, MS Word);
• Experience with technical documentation writing;
• Experience in preparing and presenting reports;
• Relevant skillset and knowledge of customer environment.
• Experience working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements would be an asset;
• Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT would be an asset;
• Reasons independently;
• Care for quality and details.
• ITIL Foundation v3 or higher
• ITIL Practitioner is desirable
Additional specific responsibilities for this post:
• Leading process improvement and work flow optimisation in Service Level Management Process;
• Participation in the negotiation, implementation and monitoring of Service Level Agreements and ongoing day to day execution of operational activities to provide agreed levels of service;
• Meeting with the Service Lines (SLs) Points of Contact (PoC) and customer on a regular basis to review updates on SLA performance, cost and measurement based on service delivery controls and targets achievement as agreed in the Delivery Plan, acting as orchestrator of Service Delivery to the Customer;
• Responsible for the implementation of the SMC model in the given SLA/PoW as agreed with the Customer;
• The support in implementation of the Service Level Targets in theIT Service Management tool (Remedy);
• Performing other duties as may be required;
• Build effective working relationships with subject matter experts
• Performs defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements and maintains records of relevant information.
• Analyses service records against agreed service levels regularly to identify actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and initiates or reports these actions. Capacity management
• Monitors service component capacity and initiates actions to resolve any shortfalls according to agreed procedures.
• Applies techniques to control the demand upon a particular resource or service. Contract management
• Sources and collects contract performance data (such as pricing and supply chain costs), and monitors performance against KPIs.
• Identifies and reports under-performance and develops opportunities for improvement.
• Monitors compliance with Terms and Conditions and take appropriate steps to address non-compliance.
• Pro-actively manages risk and reward mechanisms in the contract.
• Monitors progress against business objectives specified in the business case.
• Identifies where change is required, and plans for variations.
• In consultation with stakeholders, ensures that change management protocols are implemented. Customer service support
• Acts as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
• Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
• Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate.
• Assists with the development standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
• Contributes to creation of support documentation.
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium