Job Description Summary
Finance Intern supporting the Corporate Strategic Funding and Tax Group based in London. The role will have aspects of Controllership and Financial Planning & Analysis, see the job description below.Job Description
Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Controllership metrics pack - after each quarter end we present a metrics pack to senior management showing key controllership metrics and simplification/productivity progress versus prior periods. The intern is responsible for creating the quarterly Manual Journal Entries slide, working closely with Genpact.
- Sourcing SSS AP - the intern is responsible for the purchasing processes for the team inc set up of purchase orders. This includes a material budget with external advisors in relation to the UK pension plan.
- Monitor MyFunding loans that are coming up for maturity. The intern will work alongside the treasury team and with the businesses to ensure I/Co funding is requested, documented and executed in a timely manner ensuring that all compliance via MyFunding tool is adhered to.
- Cash Pool Analysis - running cash pool analysis report on a monthly basis to identify the key entities in the cash pool funding, focusing on monthly movements and presenting this to senior management.
- FX Analysis - creating fx exposure and fx P&L metrics by management entity.
- Updating a funding tracker as and when new investments and repatriations occur. This tracker helps to control the where funding is being injected.
- Monitoring the completion of Statutory Tax obligations in line with legal deadlines for entities within the team's scope. Contacting STAT owners and reporting back to senior management.
- Creating manual purchase orders for suppliers not listed within the system and processing these orders through MyPayments.
- Other Ad-hoc & Projects