At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever ??? and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
A major player in the Business Services Sector, operating throughout the world employing over 38,000 people in 60 countries. The Company is committed to the use of technology for a major improvement programme. This is a functional role within the IT Product Teams for the business function across our business information application systems.
The main functionality of the product is to deliver content, share state of service transparency, provide reporting and analytics, transactional and self-service capability to our customers along with deep integration with our IoT platform and back office systems. The Client has an IT strategy, in the main, of developing and deploying bespoke applications across the various business processes. The Group Information Systems (GIS) function is developing an exciting new generation suite of enterprise solutions utilising cloud architecture, mobile, Machine Learning and AI.
The role will engage business stakeholders to gather and deliver the business case benefits, define business functional (and non-functional) requirements, organising appropriate user testing and supporting the deployment of the solution into the selected business units
This a fantastic opportunity for a junior level developer to join a tight, creative product development team with guidance but also individual autonomy, with full training provided in GCP before deployment under the Capita Employee Resource Model with the UK's number one ranked employer for staff satisfaction in 2020.
- Java (essential)
- Experience of API???s buildout to backend systems
- Database Design skills
- Create & Update Tables ??? Database format
- Usage of Storage buckets / containers
- Understanding of VPN???s for backend work
- Spring framework (Boot; MVC)
- Cloud Spanner
In line with Government guidelines, this position will be remote working for the interim period before lockdown restrictions are loosen, before a phased return to office attendance on a once weekly / twice fortnightly basis.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Gatwick
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Gatwick
- Banking None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Gatwick
- Biotechnology None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Gatwick
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Gatwick