Senior Admin Assistant
Do you have previous Senior Admin Assistant experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Act as one of the points of contact for the DDBMD, and deal diplomatically and effectively with a wide variety of problems;
- Assist in providing personal and administrative support ensuring the efficient daily operation of the office, including personal scheduling, document management, arrangements for meetings of and visits to DDBMD and staff;
- Assist in performing administrative and management support duties;
- Make arrangements for travel/in-theatre assignment s, including associated NATO Travel Authorization, reserving accommodation, submitting security clearances/visit requests, and preparing purchase orders;
- Act as the functional administrator for Tasker Tracker for the BMD Programme Office (PO). Support the preparation of meetings: gather and organise the documents to be screened based on the agendas, provide background information and, if required, attend meetings to provide support to the staff;
- Determine, control and maintain the daily information flow, including e-mail and fax traffic, within the BMDPO and initiate follow-up actions as appropriate;
- Provide support in overall scheduling of day-to-day business. This must take into account Agency meetings and VIP visits;
- Assist staff in following procedures in accordance with NATO and Agency Directives; Ensure appropriate organization and coordination of visits, symposia and conferences hosted by the BMD PO;
- Liaise with staff of AMDC2 and external contacts on issues relating to the BMD Program;
- Ensure that correspondence and documents are prepared in accordance with the Agency’s official document formatting guidelines and language usage is corrected where necessary;
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Secondary (or higher) general education, and/or secretarial school;
- Vocational training at a higher administrative level in a relevant discipline, or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience;
- Must have recent experience of NATO Ballistic Missile Defence programme;
- Must have good knowledge of NATO BMD as well as of NCI Agency process and procedures;
- Competency in the use of the internet and personal computer office automation packages, currently Microsoft Office applications);
- Competency in the creation and management of MS-SharePoint sites for information storage and dissemination;
- At least 8 years’ experience in progressively more responsible administrative jobs;
- Ability to work on own initiative in a reliable and trustworthy manner in a demanding environment;
- Ability to take initiative and a flexible approach allowing the incumbent to respond reliably and competently to changing requirements in a demanding environment;
- NATO Secret clearance or National equivalent
- Ability to work in duty location unencumbered
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Europe
- Central Government NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Europe
- Consultancy NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Europe
- Defence NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Europe
- Public Sector NATO Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Europe