Business Analyst (TCF0137)
The Business Analyst will work as part of a Bank of England Information Management Programme team commissioned to work on procuring external suppliers to implement a number of systems to address strategic changes in managing unstructured information. The Programme will replace a number of critical legacy services and involve significant business transformational change to supporting processes.
- The BA will be responsible for these specific tasks and deliverables on one or more of the projects:
- Liaise with the Bank of England Procurement team to determine if any or all of the existing 18 Schedule documents need to be re-produced as part of the documentation set required for the procurement process
- Liaise with Project Manager, Solution Designer, Architect and Business to produce the Business Requirements document (BRD) and Requirements Traceability Matrix as part of the Bank???s Delivery Framework process
- Work with the Project Architect to agree and define the Non-functional requirements for the solution.
- Research and determine what the Data migration requirements by assessing the current business processes and catalogues. The Business Analyst will work with the SMEs to determine this.
- Assist with other general BA tasks that are required to prepare for Procurement and Design phase following procurement.
- Produce all required Procurement documents (i.e. the Schedule Documents).
- Produce the Business Requirements Document and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Produce the Non-Functional Requirements with the Project Architect. This will need to be incorporated into the Business Requirements Document.
- Work with the Business and Technology SME???s to determine the data migration requirements.
The successful candidate will be vetted via Security Clearance (SC). Candidates must be fully eligible to work within the UK.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Banking None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Biotechnology None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)