Interim Estates Facilities Deputy Manager
Interim Facilities Deputy Manager
Pay rate: Up to £198.05 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Contract Length: 2-3 months
- Ensure delivery of an excellent facilities management for both Hard and Soft FM Services
- Support the lead in delivering proactive supplier relationships management to deliver services in line with agreed contract performance levels and customer requirements
- Supporting the development/evolution of customer focused services
- Support oversight of the hard and soft FM contractors, ensuring coordinated joined up delivery to customers
- Support the delivery of a successful interface between FM contractors and customers
- Take proactive ownership to manage customer complaints through to timely and successful resolution
- Work collaboratively in a joined up way with colleagues across FM Services and the wider Estates business operation
- Support escalations through the contractual process as required, managing and owning escalated issues to resolution where appropriate and ensuring effective risk management is applied
- Oversee day to day performance to ensure the successful delivery of services.
- Clear demonstration of FM skills in both meeting customer needs and managing supplier relationships
- BIFM Level 2 qualification (or similar).
- Experience within a facilities management / contract management function
- Contract/Supplier Management
- Demonstration of strong customer relationship management
- Understanding key performance related schedules within contracts.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- Additional Requirements:
- SC - security clearance.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience.
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.