Supply Chain Business Analyst
Business Analyst ??? Supply Chain
Join us as a Business Analyst ??? Supply Chain with BAE Systems
(Warton (Preston) and Samlesbury (Blackburn)
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever ??? and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems is one of the world???s leading global defence, security and aerospace companies. We work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.
If you???d like to make a real difference where it counts, BAE Systems is the place for you.
From keeping soldiers, sailors and pilots safe to helping countries prosper, from developing the next generation of supersonic aircraft to investing in the next generation of super-smart talent ??? at BAE Systems, we work together to give our customers an essential edge in protecting the things that really matter. Lives, livelihoods, ways of life.
Join us and you???ll be encouraged and rewarded to excel in this important work. Apply your talent where it counts.
The Role of a Business Analyst
.Your role as a Business Analyst is to understand and analyse both user and business needs. You will ensure the outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy by contributing to the link between current and future business models, delivering to the business architecture.
You will challenge constructively and act as a critical friend to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose. You will facilitate collaboration and lead effective communication with all stakeholders to support design, build and delivery to meet the user needs.
Behavioural Competency requirements:
??? An awareness of visible leadership
??? Working with ambiguity
??? Inspiring others and culture change
??? A working knowledge of credible action, collaboration, influencing, conflict resolution, resilience and innovation
??? Effective communication skills
What we???re looking for in you:
- Self-motivated ??? needs to be given remit and scope of activity and go identify stakeholdersProven work experience as a Business Analyst within a project environment involving Supply Chain.Engagement ??? evidenced experience in facing down challenges, managing timescales and pressureComplex Delivery environment ??? the varied stakeholders and technical teams
- BA who has worked within this kind of environment is Essential
- Experience previously working with Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing ??? Will be an advantage
- Very well organised
- Needs to be prepared to have full ownership of their projects.
- A collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Stakeholder management at senior level
Supply Chain Business Analysis
??? Aerospace & Defence Supply Chain Management to support the operation of military equipment delivered to UK & International customers
??? Forecasting & planning of materials & equipment to support customer flying operations
??? The planning & provision of aircraft spares
??? The planning & sourcing of equipment repairs
??? The management of orders from international operators
??? The storage & distribution of assets to support customer operations
??? The procurement of equipment & management of repair services through industry
??? The management, tracking & reporting of assets within the supply chain
??? Maintenance Planning
??? Inventory Forecasting & Planning
??? Supply Chain Order Book management
??? Asset management
??? Warehousing & Distribution
??? Supplier Management & Procurement
??? Material requirements Planning
??? Export Control & Licence management
??? Maintenance Management Apps
??? Inventory Forecasting & Planning Apps
??? Export Control Apps
??? ERP / MRP Apps
??? Business Intelligence & Analytics Apps
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to go through vetting and Security Clearance.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Preston
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Preston
- Banking None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Preston
- Biotechnology None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Preston
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Preston