Service Level Manager
• Previous experience as DoDCP Board Secretary
• Proven ability to act as liaison between organisational entities and management of executive level reporting.
• Proven analytic skills and problem solving creativity on a variety of subjects of dissimilar nature;
• Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and reporting tools;
• Good understanding of Information Technologies (IT), specifically extracting and leveraging data into information to support business decision making;
• Have experience in implementing guidelines, standards and procedures;
• Have experience in writing procedures, instructions;
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing;
• Proven ability to work under pressure in a complex environment;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Care for details;
• Demonstrable team working ability.
• ITIL Foundation (v3 or higher)
• Manages dCIS reporting for the Agency, acting as liaison between NSII and SMC.
• Responsible for the Quarterly Service Level Report and managers the delegation of dCIS permissions.
• Acts as the cross-organisational DoDCP Board secretary Service Level Management
• Performs defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements and maintains records of relevant information.
• Analyses service records against agreed service levels regularly to identify actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and initiates or reports these actions.
Customer service support
• Acts as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
• Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution.
• Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate.
• Assists with the development standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
• Contributes to creation of support documentation.
Additional specific responsibilities for this post:
• Participate in the design, development, implementation, standardisation and improvement of reporting processes using automated tools ranging from Excel to BI tools;
• Participate in the development, enhancement and usage of BI tools, management reporting processes, Governance reporting, dashboards, metrics and KPIs;
• Contribute to enhancing the overall quality of BI data and to the resolution of data quality, model or process issues, including coordinating with other functional and business areas.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Aerospace NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Banking NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium