Senior Business Analyst
Extensive experience in conducting business analysis, from eliciting and documenting requirements, conducting stakeholders interviews and workshops, to conducting and documenting gap analysis, etc.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in ITIL 2011 processes
• Extensive experience in writing ITIL compliant processes, procedures and work instructions
• Strong experience conducting business analysis to support the configuration/ customisation of BMC Products (ding but not limited to Remedy ITSM Suite v9.x and higher, BMC Discovery v11.x and higher, TrueSight Operations Management)
• Strong experience gathering data to support the technical team in the preparation of Remedy ITSM foundation data
• General understanding of infrastructure solutions hosting Service Management tools and technology
• Education and Experience A university degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or related discipline; alternatively, 5 years of equivalent experience
• A minimum of 3 years recent experience in Business Analysis, ideally in a variety of business environments, dealing with a multitude of stakeholders
• A minimum of 3 years recent experience in developing ITIL compliant processes, procedures and work instructions
• A minimum of 2 years recent experience in BMC Remedy products as business analysis/process development team member
• Development experience not necessary
• ITIL 2011 Foundation Certification required
• ITIL v4 Foundation Certification desirable
• Soft skills Working well as part of a dynamic and multi-cultural team
• Being able to participate in and support meetings with various stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
In coordination with the Project Manager(s), Technical Lead and Systems Engineer, the Senior Business Analyst/ ITIL SME will perform duties such as the following:
• Conduct in-depth review of current processes versus project requirements and perform a gap analysis
• Support Technical Lead and Systems Engineer in requirements derivation where necessary
• Develop new process documentation based on requirements, and any other related documentation, such as policies, directives, procedures and work instructions
• Perform process workshops for nominated stakeholders
• Gather needed data on stakeholders/ customers business, organization, people, location, etc.
• Work closely with the technical team to support effective configuration and customization of the system(s).
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Belgium