• A minimum of ten (10) years of experience and expertise in Java.
• Expertise in Apache and Tomcat and Docker and containers and GIT version control.
• Experience with Unix and Windows system administration and a good understanding of TCP/IP networking, specifically with respect to development and network protocols and APIs.
• The following tools and capabilities are desired qualifications: Apache SOLR and Elastic Search Engines; data mining, data analysis, machine learning and data science; Vue/React/Angular, Kubernetes, Go, VmWare virtualization and continuous integration and Deployment.
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
• Knowledge with optimizing performance and browser compatibility.
• Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, both oral and written. Must be innovative and have the ability to analyse and solve problems with little guidance and supervision. Must possess a high level of tact and diplomacy.
• Fluent business English.
ROLES & DUTIES:
1. Assist with the development of the design documentation, and other technical documents required for the project.
2. Develop the whole service architecture aligned with the software design, while considering security aspects.
3. Plan the deployment of Open Sesame in production.
4. Assist with the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) security and testing (ST&Es) resulting in Design Documents as well as security related documentation.
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium