Do you have HR experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Assist in management of workforce requirements for all NCI Agency locations and check if compliant with NCPRs rules;
- Liaise with Directorates, Service Centres and CSUs to obtain all new, and extension of, contract requirements for IWC;
- Support the preparation of the Prioritization Internal Investment Board (PIIB);
- Reviews and analyses all proposed changes to organisational structures or individual posts
- (including job descriptions);
- Provide analysis on Manpower, Manning and Capacity as directed;
- Support the Manpower Analyst in reviewing NCI Agency manpower situation and preparing briefings as required;
- Participates in creating Policy documents related to HR MMC tasks;
- Assist in the development of the overall manpower and organisation plans on manpower standards;
- Assist the Manpower Analyst for determination and coordination of manpower requirements and plans related to contingencies and operations;
- Assist in the maintenance of the NCI Agency Establishment documents;
- Represent NCI Agency when delegated, on civilian post classification boards;
- Prepares and process web formatted information and maintain the information on the web pages. This will require familiarity with SharePoint application software;
- Assists in the evaluation, management and utilisation of systems to generate information to improve efficiency and effectiveness within HR;
- Preparation of correspondence, reports and documents often of a complex technical nature to include tabulation and formulae, using word processing, spreadsheet and graphics applications, in accordance with the Agency’s official document formatting guidelines;
- Assist in organizing meetings, workshops and conferences in accordance with Agency procedures.
- Be responsible for the administrative organizational aspects including requesting conference facilities/hotel accommodation, processing approvals/memos/ invitations;
- Act as a point of contact for the NCI Agency staff and deal diplomatically and effectively with a wide variety of issues, including answering enquiries and incoming telephone calls, and assisting in the scheduling of the day to day business.
- Determining, controlling and maintaining the information flow, including e-mail traffic within the office;
- Perform any other duties as may be required.
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Vocational training at a higher level in a relevant discipline, preferably at higher secondary level;
- At least five years’ professional experience in administrative work with at least 2 years within Human Resources;
- Good knowledge and practice of data management; IT proficient especially in Share Point and Excel;
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word) and Human Resources Management systems;
- Experience working in an environment with a high-volume workload;
- Good communication skills with demonstrated ability to present information in a clear and logical manner both in writing and by other means;
- Have a sound understanding of contemporary HR practices and the understanding to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately;
- In possession of an active National or NATO Secret security clearance
- Ability to live and work in duty location unencumbered
MCR, LLC, is the nation’s premier Integrated Program Management firm. Since 1977, we have delivered ground breaking cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government clients successfully deliver agile and creative programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to customers, enabling them to more rapidly develop complex National Security Space programs.
We value integrity, excellence, honesty, service, and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain hardworking employees.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider you for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about MCR, LLC, career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
More searches like this
- Central Government NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Defence NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Human Resources NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Public Sector NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium