We are currently recruiting for a NET SQL Developer to work within an agile software development team for the MOD.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As NET SQL Developer, you will:
- Code and test in Java/Kotlin, Python and TypeScript;
- Deploy and run the cloud-native platform using Kubernetes;
- Adapt and learn new technologies as required (e.g. Azure PAAS components).
- Responsible for analysing, implementing and testing application/database functionality as directed; Maintaining the application and back-office systems; Effectively delivering the functional aspects of website applications
- Developing web applications; SQL Server
- Substantial and varied experience as a developer on the JVM (e.g. in Java, Kotlin etc);
- Strong software engineering practices (automated testing, deployments etc.)
- Experience of developing containerised applications/microservices
- Experience of deploying solutions to cloud platforms
- knowledge of writing stored procedures
It would be great to also have:
- Experience of container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes, or similar
- SC Clearance
If this sounds like you and you would be interested apply now and don’t missout on the opportunity.
“If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please contact (email@example.com) managing the role”
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."