Do you have Java Developer experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Design, code, test, correct, document and deliver Java based full-stack web applications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Assist with the development of the design documentation and other technical documents required for the project.
- Develop the whole service architecture aligned with the software design, while considering security aspects.
- Plan the deployment of Open Sesame in production.
- Assist with the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) security and testing (ST&Es) resulting in Design Documents as well as security related documentation.
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science/Software Development or equivalent.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience and expertise in Java.
- Expertise in Apache and Tomcat and Docker and containers and GIT version control.
- Experience with Unix and Windows system administration and a good understanding of TCP/IP networking, specifically with respect to development and network protocols and APIs.
- The following tools and capabilities are desired qualifications: Apache SOLR and Elastic Search Engines; data mining, data analysis, machine learning and data science; Vue/React/Angular, Kubernetes, Go, VmWare virtualization and continuous integration and Deployment.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Knowledge with optimizing performance and browser compatibility.
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, both oral and written. Must be innovative and have the ability to analyse and solve problems with little guidance and supervision. Must possess a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Fluent business English.
- In possession of an active National or NATO Secret security clearance
MCR, LLC, is the nation’s premier Integrated Program Management firm. Since 1977, we have delivered ground breaking cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government clients successfully deliver agile and creative programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to customers, enabling them to more rapidly develop complex National Security Space programs.
We value integrity, excellence, honesty, service, and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain hardworking employees.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider you for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about MCR, LLC, career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
More searches like this
- Central Government NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Technology NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Public Sector NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom