Cyber Security Assessment Auditor
Our client, a large government customer, are seeking a Cyber Security Assessment Auditor to join their team. The role is based remotely (working from home) with travel required to London, Corsham and other locations within the UK. The role requires SC clearance and candidates must be a sole UK national.
Requirements are scheduled to run until 31/03/2021
Rate: £450 - £550/day
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. Our client has indicated that they intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement. The rates above represent rate payable to the umbrella co.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 25/11/2020 at 10:00
Overview of Role
A TLB NIST Auditor is required to support on the Security Compliance Assessments project, contributing to a reduction in the client’s cyber risk exposure by undertaking NIST compliance assessments across the board.
- Work with stakeholders including the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team within cyber teams to mature the Cyber Compliance Framework and associated artefacts to enable an initial programme of TLB compliance assessments to be instigated in FY20/21.
- Undertake the initial programme of cyber compliance assessments.
- Develop recommendations for the enduring Cyber Compliance Assessments Service from FY2021/22 onwards.
The Auditor will be responsible for authoring and / or contributing to the following outputs:
- Updated Cyber Compliance Framework including: Process; Compliance assessment lifecycle and timeline; RACI, and docking into existing wider governance mechanisms; List of standard artefacts for TLBs to produce; Updated Self-Assessment Questionnaire; Basic guidance (TLBs and Audit Teams)
- Compliance Assessment Reports
- Aggregated Compliance Assessment analysis and reporting mechanism and dashboard
- Recommendations for size of a sustainable Compliance Assessment Team and input to future make/buy strategy
- NIST Cyber Security Professional – Practitioner level
- Conduct of security assessments including Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), encompassing risk assessments/management and the deployment of appropriate controls
- Experience of working within a wide awareness of cyber security across government and industry to include; HMG information assurance policies, standards and guidelines, including the Security Policy Framework, the CESG IA Portfolio and JSP440 (plus other standard methods)
- Experience of working with the ISO27001 standard
- Cyber Certified Professional (CCP)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Ability to work throughout the UK
- Minimum SC clearance with no caveats (DV preferable)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Corsham
- Cyber Security SC Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Corsham
- Defence SC Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Corsham
- Engineering SC Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Corsham
- Information Technology SC Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Corsham