Are you experienced with Red Hat Satellite/Foreman-Katello with 5+ years hands on Linux experience in any environment?
Do you possess exceptional troubleshooting skills with an excellent understanding of Application deployment and integration technologies in Linux and a solid background in Ansible Scripting?
Our customer is looking for a Linux Integrator to support the Home Office Team. Our customer is looking for a Senior Linux Integration Specialist/Architect to work within the Linux Integration team, to:
- Support the Project Manager in the end-to-end delivery of new services, Applications and service uplifts
- Ensuring deliveries are on time, within budget and of appropriate quality.
- Experience or familiarity with all or most of the following tools: Git/GitHub/Bitbucket,
- Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Ansible Tower.
- 5+ years of hands on Linux experience in any environment
- Experience with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello
- Good understanding of iSCSI
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networks (IPv4. IPv6 not required but beneficial)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Ansible scripting – no commercial experience required – but would be beneficial
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Ability to work well with others and in teams
Desirable Skills to have
- Any experience with biometrics
- Any knowledge of Idemia Product set
- Good understanding of Load Balancers (ideally F5)
- Hands on experience of Linux clustering solutions
- Hands on experience of Relational Databases (ideally postgres)
- Hands on experience of NoSQL Databases (ideally Cassandra)
- Knowledge/experience with web based applications
- Experience with Message Oriented Systems (ESBs, Web Services, Queuing Systems)
- Experience with REST/JSON Based Web services
- Experience Configuring and diagnosing TLS / Certificates