Programme Delivery Lead (SC)
Programme Delivery Lead (SC) - Contract - London/Remote - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Programme Delivery Lead to work at a leading public sector client on a contract basis, with the role likely to start as a remote working role before eventually being based in central London.
The successful candidate will be working within a fast-paced, and dynamic business environment where the client requires expert programme delivery to an Agile way of working. Programmes will mostly focus on IT system delivery, but may also include programme centred around business organisation structures and cost savings.
Key elements of this high level role include management of a large number of stakeholders, managing key programme artefacts and working alongside technical teams where required to deliver highly complex solutions and systems.
- Significant experience in the role of Delivery Lead, with clear and demonstrable experience delivering projects and programmes using Agile techniques.
- A background in the public sector would be highly desirable, and a knowledge of law enforcement programme deliverables and structures.
- Ability to build collaborative teams, between Product Owners and a number of suppliers.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects and programmes concurrently.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, and ability to engage with customers
- Strong IT knowledge and an awareness of emerging technologies
- Due to the nature of the client it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo, a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.