Change Communication Officer
Join Us As A Change Communication Officer with CTP
(London, Full Time, Permanent, Band C)
About CTP & CapitaThe Counter Terrorism Policing play a vital role in ensuring the protection of this country. Working with Capita, we???re currently looking to recruit a Junior Business Design Analyst. This role offers the chance to become a permanent employee of Capita, working onsite at the National Counter Terrorism Police headquarters in London.
Capita Plc, the UK???s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. We support and improve the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We???re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can achieve more and deliver the best that we can. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you???ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What???s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary23 days holiday (rising to 27)Company-matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, the option to buy extra holiday entitlement and much moreVoluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle ??? from retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing and leisure discounts
You???ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we???ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you and your career.
Job SummaryWorking within the Counter Terrorism Policing HQ (CTPHQ) change pillar and reporting directly to the Review, Retain & Dispose project manager, the Change Communication Officer will deliver communication services in support of the Change Portfolio of national CT policing. The role will provide services to meet project objectives, in particular engaging stakeholders, identifying the most appropriate channels and delivering high quality communications so that CTPHQ Officers and Staff are better informed and able to adopt new changes.
- To deliver change communication services to CTPHQ, MPS SO and CT Network; Working closely with the CTPHQ comms team and others to ensure appropriate internal and stakeholder channels are utilised and developed To develop and implement new channels, products and toolkits for reaching staff and stakeholders in support of change projects and programmes; Plan, coordinate and deliver communication activity and record it in relevant comms and engagement plans and calendars across different work streams, programmes and projects. Identify and act upon projects risks and issues associated with communications; Work with others to deliver personal and team performance targets. Ensure all activity is effectively evaluated and learning built into future work; with reference to audience insight and operational context. Provide comms support to stakeholder and staff engagement events, ensuring their messaging, look and feel are consistent and of high quality; Drafting and securing approval for release of stakeholder and internal communication within NCTPHQ for different audiences. Organise and deliver Change stakeholder events; Work closely with other change programmes/projects to ensure project comms are linked up to wider communications activity. Champion accurate and professional written work.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years communication experience working in a project/programme environment;Working under pressure and to tight deadlines;Must be confident in drafting communications for both local and wider communities;Experience and knowledge of using a variety of communication channels for reaching staff and stakeholders; Knowledge of other communication disciplines - existing and emerging - and their application; Experience in writing and explaining key messages in a range of internal and stakeholder communications channels; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Experience of evaluating communication activity against targets; Experience of advising on reaching employees, stakeholders and niche audiences; Ability to identify proactive opportunities to reach staff and stakeholders as well as spotting potential issues and risks; Strong written and organisational skills.
Desirable Experience & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of counter terrorism and protective security policing. Knowledge of project and programme management
- Minimum SC Clearance - clearance required for individuals who are not already cleared.Candidates must be prepared to go through and successfully obtain additional security clearance, known as STRAP, if required.
This post requires daily access to the most sensitive intelligence material. Applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Clearance (SC) and willing to undergo Developed Vetting (DV) if required. Additionally, this material is of particular sensitivity to the UK and its distribution must be restricted to UK nationals. In approved circumstances, dual nationals (of which one element is British) may also be granted access. However, in the event potential conflicts of interest cannot be managed, the post holder will not be able to see the intelligence material and will not be able to perform their duties.
For the purpose of safeguarding national security and in line with Cabinet Office Policy, supported by Section 82(2) to (4) of the Police Reform Act (2002), applicants who do not hold or acquire Security Clearance (SC)/Developed Vetting (DV) clearance and meet the nationality requirements cannot be offered the post. Successful candidates will also need to complete the Capita onboarding process and NPPV3 ??? Metropolitan Police vetting.
Confidentiality Agreement:Applicants should also be aware of the need to sign a confidentiality agreement on taking up the post
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Londonderry
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Londonderry
- Banking None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Londonderry
- Biotechnology None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Londonderry
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Londonderry