We are seeking a security cleared, motivated self-starter for a Project Administrator position in a joint national portfolio. You will be responsible, among other things, for providing much needed administrative and clerical support to the portfolio as we transition from a Programme to a Business Unit.
The project administrator will report to the Portfolio Delivery Manager through the extant delivery team (Delivery Manager) and assist with providing day to day administrative support. You will work closely with the Portfolio and delivery manager as well as the wider project team, so strong communications skills are a must. Your mission is to help the project meet quality standards and deliver on time and within budget.
This role requires applicants to hold a live community DV or SC clearance with eligibility to go through DV whilst working.
- Dealing with email enquiries to a shared mailbox
- Identifying and implementing administrative processes to improve business process
- Dealing with visitor request and clearances
- Maintain desk booking rota
- Taking minutes, actions and key decisions at meetings
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Helping to arrange both internal events
- Providing administration support to Head of CT&E, Portfolio Management Team and Functional Areas.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being a team player
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work
- The ability to work under pressure and show initiative
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Microsoft Office Suite skills are a must