• Takes responsibility for the accessibility, retrievability and security of specific subsets of data.
• Provides advice on the transformation of data/information from one format/medium to another, where appropriate.
• Maintains and implements information handling procedures.
• Enables the availability, integrity and searchability of information through the application of formal data structures and protection measures.
• Manipulates specific data from information services, to satisfy local or specific information needs. Data analysis
• Investigates corporate data requirements, and applies data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
• Provides advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components. Data Analysis - Software
• Collects required data through various data sources.
• Utilizes designated data analysis software (both internal and external software) to analyze data.
• Applies data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify, and maintain data structure, and its associated components.
• Writes reports from data analysis to help decision making at the senior level.
• Investigates data requirements in the software development process. Data Architecture
• Participates in designing blueprints on how to structure, store and utilize data.
• Follows standards, processes and methodologies to develop Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
each phase of data architecture (e.g. data manipulating processes, database technology generating processes).
• Selects criteria used to support data processing operations, data flow and the flow control system Data Gathering and Reporting
• Detects and summarizes patterns in data and findings by producing simple reports.
• Assesses common problems and obstacles surrounding data-gathering.
• Customizes data fields to meet clients' needs.
• Interprets and explains results of a data-gathering initiative.
• Participates in projects to gather data for needs analysis
ROLES & DUTIES:
Purpose of the post: The investigation, evaluation, interpretation and classification of data, in order to define and clarify information structures which describe the relationships between real world entities. Such structures facilitate the development of software systems, links between systems or retrieval activities.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Aerospace NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Banking NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Belgium