Service Level Management Analyst
• Performs defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements and maintains records of relevant information.
• Analyses service records against agreed service levels regularly to identify actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and initiates or reports these actions. Capacity management
• Monitors service component capacity and initiates actions to resolve any shortfalls according to agreed procedures.
• Applies techniques to control the demand upon a particular resource or service.
• Sources and collects contract performance data (such as pricing and supply chain costs), and monitors performance against KPIs.
• Identifies and reports under-performance and develops opportunities for improvement.
• Monitors compliance with Terms and Conditions and take appropriate steps to address non-compliance.
• Pro-actively manages risk and reward mechanisms in the contract.
• Monitors progress against business objectives specified in the business case.
• Identifies where change is required, and plans for variations.
• In consultation with stakeholders, ensures that change management protocols are implemented.
• Acts as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
• Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution.
• Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate.
• Assists with the development standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
• Contributes to creation of support documentation.
ROLES & DUTIES:
The Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting (MAR) Section of the Service Management and Control (SMC) Branch supports the Agency in being accountable to the COO by collecting, storing, analysing and reporting on the authoritative performance data for the Agency and its customers, including Exercises and Operations. MAR transforms raw data into information, knowledge and wisdom; providing robust, lifecycle measurement and reporting for internal and external customers. MAR drives Continual Service Improvements through reporting and feedback to stakeholders and translates agreed Service Level Targets into the ITSM tool. In the SMC MAR team, the Service Level Management Analyst willbe particularity responsible for:
• Leading process improvement and work flow optimisation in Service Level Management Process;
• Participation in the negotiation, implementation and monitoring of Service Level Agreements and ongoing day to day execution of operational activities to provide agreed levels of service;
• Meeting with the Service Lines (SLs) Points of Contact (PoC) and customer on a regular basis to review updates on SLA performance, cost and measurement based on service delivery controls and targets achievement as agreed in the Delivery Plan, acting as orchestrator of Service Delivery to the Customer;
• Responsible for the implementation of the SMC model in the given SLA/PoW as agreed with the Customer;
• The support in implementation of the Service Level Targets in the IT Service Management tool (Remedy);
• Performing other duties as may be required;
• Build effective working relationships with subject matter experts.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Belgium
- Aerospace NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Belgium