Senior Channel Sales Manager
Essential Responsibilities :
We are looking for a lead-from-the-front leader who can develop and execute an effective channel sales strategy, PL/region growth plan. This position will require strong leadership skills along the Grid Solutions technical knowledge (MV/HV) and will include direct interaction with significant indirect sales channels (partners). The ability to successfully influence peers and collaborate with stakeholders to meet the financial objectives of the company will also be key to the overall success of the Sales organization.
• Lead, inspire, and motivate the channel sales team to achieve their sales plans, objectives and activities
• Recruit, train, and motivate channel partners, sales reps, and resellers to assure and deliver revenues, based in the sales OP and growth plan ensuring/partnering with the compliance team
• Develop and execute an effective strategy for recruiting, onboarding and developing high performing channel partners across the region
• Develop a regional channel coverage strategy with a focus on opening new markets and industry segments to drive maximum penetration of Grid solution products.
• Define and execute strategic partner sales plans, including accurately forecast sales by country/PL
• Define appropriate operating rhythm and performance scorecards with channel partners to manage performance against agreed sales account plans and develop sales strategies to enhance performance
• Collaborate with partners on sales activities, such as developing and presenting customer value propositions & proposals, attending customer meetings & conference calls, and training partners, etc.
• Rigorously and efficiently manage sales opportunities, pre-sale to post-sale: qualifying leads, tracking funnel via SPEAK.
• Focus and tracking on all partners finance aspects (past dues, risks, etc)
• Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, and customer escalations
• Conducting regular end customer Net promoter score surveys to establish customer satisfaction with services provided by channel partners, identify improvement areas and agree with channel partners on strategies to close gaps.
• Build and promote a cohesive, partner/customer-centric team with strong internal relationships
• Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
• Relevant experience in the field of Transmission & Distribution.
• Channels sales experience is a plus
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a strong desire to grow new business (channel management skillset would be advantageous).
• Persistence in developing prospects and customers, and ability to close business
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present to all levels of management
• Understanding of Salesforce.com and other key systems
Desired Characteristics :
• Strong presentation and analytical skill.
• Good customer networking skill.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
•Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
•Relentlessly positive outlook, high energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
•Excellent planning and change management skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Relocation Assistance Provided: No