Business Analyst – SC Cleared – 3 months initially – Working for service provider on Central Government project – Technology Transformation Project – Remote working
- Requirement gathering – Drive the research and gathering of business requirements against those articulated for the project determining the need and value of performing the activity based on the context.
- Process modelling – If required employ a range of tools and techniques to map ‘As-Is’ and To-Be’ business processes.
- Gap Analysis – Evaluate requirements against the present state (where we are) & the target state (where we want to be) identifying opportunities to develop successful business requirements needed to make the transition.
- Impact Analysis – Analyse the potential consequences of a change and estimate what needs to be modified to accomplish that change and focus on scoping changes within the details of the overall project design identifying potential stakeholders.
- Benefit Analysis – Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of identified benefits analysis and lead on identifying business-related actions that will assist with project delivery.
- Stakeholder management and engagement – Engage with business owners, business change lead sand users to ensure delivery of common purpose.
- Facilitation – Work with business owners and business users to identify needs.
- System Analysis – Coordinate the work of systems analysis to ensure business needs are translated into solutions against identified time lines, & work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.
- Assurance and Quality – Apply recognised methodologies and audit test and quality gates.
- Traceability – Ensure the delivery of change is made against a fully auditable process.
- Business Improvement – Coordinate the work with Business Improvement teams and the identification of BAU enhancements and their solutions to ensure that defined project benefits are delivered.
- Business Solution Design – Engage with policy and strategy to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to target operating model.
- Delivery Products Tools and Documentation – Ensure the delivery of change is made against a fully auditable process by producing/assisting with: frameworks; application of methodologies; operating model; functional specification; user cases; user stories; UAT plans and strategy; entry/exit and /or no/no go criteria; defect analysis; forms and templates; guidance; business case.