• Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is preferred.
• Domain knowledge of, or an interest in, application security is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of programming in C++.
• The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to be adaptable and
• Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
The following skills are essential to this role:
• Strong C++ programming skills.
• Suitability to hold UK security clearance is essential.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Task focused and the ability to work independently.
Knowledge or experience of any of the following, whilst not essential, will be beneficial to your application:
• Development experience targeting multiple platforms including Windows and Linux.
• Linux system development.
• Full product life cycle development.
• Agile development methods.
• TFS and git.
• Internet standards and protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SNMP etc.
• Virtualisation and cloud technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS, or Azure.
• Object orientated programming languages such as C# or Java.
• Working from home or other collaborative or remote team working.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Developer you will be part of an existing highly skilled development team writing complex cyber
security solution software. You will be expected to demonstrate enthusiasm and an ability to learn rapidly whilst also making a valuable contribution to the team. You will be able to apply your existing experience to the problems at hand and will demonstrate an ability to work independently.
The following are key responsibilities and features of this role:
• Writing high quality code following Deep-Secure’s in-house full life cycle development methodologies
and our chosen toolset.
• Formal and ad-hoc software testing.
• Production of documentation using industry-standard tools.
• Working within a closely-knit team.
• Mentoring of junior staff.
Although the core requirement is for software development using C++, the role would require you to be
flexible and implement solutions across the full stack.
SC clearance eligibility is required
More searches like this
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Biotechnology None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Construction None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom