Field Service Engineer – Ultrasound – Midlands based
- Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Perform total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Maintain daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues, to ensure satisfaction of primary customers.
- Assist in Account Sales visits, help train others where necessary, and identify Sales opportunities and communicate them to account team.
- Assist in the growth and direction of business in geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Responsibly complete all administration tasks on time (e.g., ensure timely completion of FMI's and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts).
- Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Share best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Qualified Technician/ Engineer or equivalent professional experience in medical devices, advantage: relevant Field Service experience
- Technical analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, high work standards and quality
- Customer-oriented attitude; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Valid driving license, active driving experience
- High work standards and quality.
- Shows Initiative and motivation.
- Plans and organizes work effectively, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer skills and deals tactfully and
effectively with differences of opinion (e.g., influences rather than directs).
About Us:GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Additional Locations:United Kingdom;