Interim Infrastructure Engineer
Pay Rate: Up to £375 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Ability to lead and work effectively in an agile environment with a wide range of stakeholders, managing the shared delivery plan, risks, issues and status appropriately is needed.
Also, extensive knowledge of Identity solutions and expertise in informing solutions and infrastructure services, re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Manage successful delivery across all stages of the lifecycle. Experience of leading/setting up Active Directory and User Administration Tooling at expert level, supporting Level 3 change and maintenance, working for the Identity Lead by:
- Supporting enterprise-level design and support activities for Identity and Access Management services;
- Managing projects involving both internal and supplier resources in discharge of Level 3 support and maintenance;
- Informing relevant strategy and road map documentation, gaining input and sign-off from key stakeholder groups not only in DW&C but also in TS and CTA;
- Developing and operating robust end to end support processes for Identity services in support of the transformation agenda - including but not limited to existing two factor authentication, single sign-on, user administration and Microsoft Active Directory technologies.
Designing, deploying and implementing enterprise scale services involving:
- Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (ADFS, LDS, Certificate Authority):
- Identity Management Tools such as Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure AD Premium and similar;
- Single sign-on technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory Federation and open standards such as SAML;
- Multi- factor authentication technologies such as smartcard management systems (ActivIdentity) and TPM management (Intercede)
- Microsoft development tools and infrastructure services such as Biztalk and SQL Server
- Agile Delivery Management experience working in a mixed team of internal, contractor and some supplier resources
- Detailed understanding of GDS standards and approaches, specifically in relation to Identity & Access Management.
- ITIL Foundation Qualified desirable
Contract Length: 6 months