Interim Financial Accountant
Pay Rate: Up to £370 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Corsham – Aldermaston (SE Reading Aldermaston) – 2-3 days a week, need to be able to come in to the office.
You will be required to support the existing financial management team in financial analysis and management of the nuclear warhead programme's costs and its contractor arrangements.
You must be able to manage the delegated budget; ensure compliance with finance and procurement policies; manage finances, assets and payroll reconciliation; identify and gain agreement for measures to deliver budget efficiencies through either cost-savings, re-allocation of financial resources or external sourcing of services; ensure regular review of expenditure take place; assist and support budget holders to scrutinise their own budgets; production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts, forecasts and budgets as required.
You must be a qualified accountant and must be an experienced user of ORACLE accounting systems and be advanced in using MS Excel spreadsheets
Contract Length: 10 months
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Additional Requirements:
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for