Security Cleared Communications & Engagement Co-ordinator
CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. We specialise in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity.
We pride ourselves on our sense of community. Our vision statement – ‘We succeed when you flourish' – is not just a tagline. It says in a simple way that we want our people to grow, become more accomplished, more confident and more able to help our customers achieve their goals. It says to our customers that their success is our success – delivering what they need is what we strive for.
We now require a dedicated, security cleared Communications & Engagement Co-ordinator to perform business readiness activities in preparation of client events. Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Co-ordination and admin to support the smooth running of client events.
- Communication with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders from around the world.
- Support to the Communications Specialist on a wide range of tasks including organising meetings, project management administration and planning and engagement tasks.
- Contribute to communication strategies and plans that help to land the changes to the business that the programme is delivering
- Monitor feedback to understand success of events and lessons learned.
You will come from a similar communications background and be well versed in understanding your target audience and building your messages appropriately; knowing what communication is to be relayed, when and using what medium. Besides being able to write motivational and engaging messages, you will be technically gifted in desktop and web-based publishing software packages.
You will ideally have:
- Current security clearance or be eligible and willing go through the process (details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uksv-national-security-vetting-vetting-information-leaflets)
Getting in touch
If you would like to discuss how your experience fits the role, please reply with your CV attached quoting CR/000134
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that, notwithstanding your current level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
Job ref: CR/000134
Location: Home working/Cheltenham
Type of contract: Perm
Start date: October 2020 or ASAP
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol
- Central Government DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol
- Consultancy DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol
- Defence DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol
- Intelligence DV Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Bristol