Business Analyst – Security Cleared
CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. We specialise in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity.
We pride ourselves on our sense of community. Our vision statement – ‘We succeed when you flourish’ – is not just a tagline. It says in a simple way that we want our people to grow, become more accomplished, more confident and more able to help our customers achieve their goals. It says to our customers that their success is our success – delivering what they need is what we strive for.
Our consultancy team continues to grow, and we are now looking for Security-Cleared Business Analysts. Like all CMC people, you’ll play an integral role in an inclusive and collaborative organisation where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Your role as Business Analyst will be to revalidate original requirements and design work with capability teams and target user base. You will produce a detailed design of modularisation rollout, including training requirements, preferred roll-out order amongst teams. You will revalidate the proposed IT solution to ensure that requirements are prioritised and meet needs. Also to provide support in mapping current roles across to the new system and provision of other support through completion of discrete BA tasks.
You already have the following key skills and experience:
- Applying a wide range of business analysis skills and techniques to solve complex problems across multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience of developing requirements, operating models, control frameworks and processes
- Ensuring work fits with the overall strategy for the business
- Experience working within a client facing consultative environment
You will ideally have:
Ability to build relationships and gain trust from senior business users and technology delivery personnel
- Experience of different strategic analysis techniques, for example SWOT, PESTLE, Five Force Analysis etc., within complex stakeholder environments
- Previous Government experience
- Current security clearance or be eligible and willing go through the process (details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uksv-national-security-vetting-vetting-information-leaflets)
Getting in touch
If you would like to discuss how your experience fits the role, please reply with your CV attached quoting CR/0000152.
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
Job ref: CR/000152
Type of contract: Perm/Contract
Duration: 01 Oct 2020 to 31 Mar 2021