Interim Marketing Communications Manager/Content Designer/Copywriter
Pay Rate: Up to £327 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Responsible for the implementation of the marketing plan, including the development of action plans.
- Create consistency amongst materials and communications.
- Cover internal and external communications in both physical and digital environments.
- Develop and implement on line and e-marketing initiatives.
- Be cognisant of the programme to align the communication of business support.
- Working with the department to promote products and services.
- Planning targeted marketing campaigns, producing marketing collateral, and maximising web presence.
- Assist with the implementation of the marketing and branding strategy for Defence Digital.
- Development and implementation of an external job site
- Assisting with activities to develop and implement a promotional video.
- Development and Implementation of Social Media for recruitment purposes ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Design and production of campaign packs and leaflets
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience of implementing a marketing and branding strategy.
- Experience of developing and implementing an external job site
- Experience of developing and creating a promotional recruitment video.
- Good experience of the use of Social Media for recruitment purposes ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Good written and descriptive skills
Please submit portfolios or example of work with CV
Contract Length: 6 Months