- NATO Logistic management knowledge and experience.
- Experience with logistic strategic focus.
- Involvement in logistics management, participating in the overall planning, organizing, and directing of logistical programs, services, and support activities carried out through all logistics functions: developing plans and policy guidance to implement logistics management programs.
- English: Listening, speaking, reading and writing shall be at a NATO level of English 3322.
- "B" Driver license.
- 2 years' experience in logistic management of communication systems and/or maintenance of communication systems.
- Knowledge and experience of DCIS equipment (SATCOM, TAC COMMS, IS and Networking).
- NDSS knowledge.
- ITSM knowledge.
Plans the Deployable Communication and Information System (DCIS) maintenance (SATCOM, TAC COMMS, IS and Networking) within the area of responsibility in close coordination with NCIA FSP-3 and MSCOY technicians.
- Coordinates the maintenance and management of CIS Static equipment of the NSB together with NCIA CSU Bydgoszcz.
- Coordinates logistics functions in accordance with ACO and 3NSB Directives.
- Contributes to creation of the 3NSB DCIS Annual Maintenance Plan. Extensive coordination with NCIA FSP-3 will be required.
- Coordinates the release of the formal Tasking Orders in accordance with the Maintenance Plan and monitor the maintenance progress.
Although the post name is Technician, the incumbent would be responsible for managing and coordinating the DCIS and Static CIS maintenance in 3NSB. Logistic management experience will be required, and CIS knowledge desirable.
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Poland
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Poland
- Central Government NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Poland
- Consultancy NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Poland
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Poland