DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Responsible for the end-user experience in the following areas:
- End-user requirement discovery
- Usability study and testing
- Information architecture
- Interaction design
- Click-through prototypes
- UI design
- Definition and documentation of Information Architecture and Wireframes
- Production of Mock-ups, click-through prototypes and visual design
- Support creation of user stories
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience working as Interaction Designer
- At least 3 years of experience with InDesign, Sketch or similar tool
- At least 3 years of experience in analysing and creating Journey Maps
- Experience working in teams following an Agile methodology
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Must be a national of a NATO country
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.